Monday, January 28, 2013

Nerdgasm #14: Nerdy Lego Creations

Just some pretty awesome Lego creations that the Facebook group "Nerds do it better" were posting. I liked them and so I thought I'd share them with you. If you're on Facebook, go here and like them.

Come on, who doesn't want the Lego Bowser.


Photo: o_o - NBA











^Terminator

Photo: Alrighty, I'll be gone for a bit, but I found someone to look over everything while I'm gone. I'll be gone for an hour. Make sure not to annoy him... or throw his ring into Mount Doom. - NBA

^Barad Dur


Photo: Continuing with the lego. - NBA
^My favorite, Bowser



^My co-writer's favorite, Futurama


For more fun things, follow us here:
Twitter: Andimatrainwrec (Katie), npalmerco08 (Nora)
Tumblr: Aaanndimatrainweck (official),  kahildreth (Katie), stillnuttypony (Nora)


And yes we did just re-read that and said, "Who let's us talk to people!"

No comments:

Post a Comment