12 Step Program for #Trainwrecks (Fandom Nerds): How to be a Good and Respectful #Trainwreck
1. We admit we were powerless over our Fandom - that our lives had become #trainwrecks.
2. Come to believe that actual interaction with people other than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Make a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of our personal Fandom as we understand them.
4. Make a searching and fearless inventory of all the knowledge we have of our fandom including; quotes, behind the scenes, goofs, and much more.
5. Admit to our Fandom, to ourselves, and to another human being or fellow social networker the exact nature of our #trainwreck-ness.
6. We're entirely ready to have our fandoms remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly allow fellow #trainwrecks to ignore our shortcomings. Not everyone can know everything.
8. Make a list of all persons we have harmed by using our fandom to condemn theirs, and become willing to make amends to them all.
9. Make direct amends to such people wherever possible; re-blog their fandom, like their post, except when to do so would injure them or others or your personal fandom.
10. Continue to take personal inventory of our Fandom knowledge, and when we are wrong, promptly re-blog the correct info. We can't be known for being wrong.
11. Use youtube and tumblr to improve our conscious contact with our Fandom as we understood it, blogging only for knowledge of its will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other #Trainwrecks, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.