Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello and welcome to aaand I'm a Trainwreck also known as my life is a trainwreck and being in my 20s is confusing.

Since you're on the internet and found this, I am guessing you are in a similar place as my friend(s) and I are. You're in your 20s, not doing what you wanted, life is not exactly how you expected it to be at this age, and bored. Am I right? I think I am right. Moving on.

Here is my idea. I am going to use this to express my "I am a trainwreck" feelings. At least then when my parents come home, it looks like I am doing something productive. I am typing a lot. I look contemplative. All good things to actual adults. (sorta) Then they won't bug me to go grocery shopping or do laundry. Also, it allows me to express my feelings and share things with the world. Apparently that is healthy or something. I don't know. I am hopefully not the only one who will contribute to this blog. I hope to have friends (haha friends...friend) contribute as well.

Happy blogging! Lets begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment