Monday, February 18, 2013

#SDCC

If you know that hashtag, then you were one of the many that dealt with the Saturday morning choas, that was buying Comic Con tickets. If you do not, then you are lucky. I don't know about you, but I did not have a very pleasant time. I spent almost two hours staring at a blank white screen, waiting for nothing to happen. As I sat there, I just read how every badge was selling out and with each tweet from Comic-Con's twitter, my hopes were crushed more and more.

So this week, there will be no Nerdgasm. The nerds are in mourning from this evil experience. And if you're one of the lucky ones to get a badge, well that is your Nerdgasm. So everyone don't complain.

And what is the best way to mourn, you ask. I think it is through humor. So here are some tweets we compiled from that disastrous morning.


Next year, instead of “Good luck” on the  landing page, how about “Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.” More accurate?

i feel like an insecure girlfriend with how many times i called customer service. why won't you take my calls?! is there someone else?

 is trending like wildfire! When the day comes that I rule the world, the first thing I'll do is give everyone free 4 day passes.

 announces 2014 badge registration to be managed by C'thulhu. Why settle for the lesser evil?

Four day with preview night acquired. And at such a low price, too. Who needs a soul anymore these days? 

Just got informed relatives are arriving at my apt in a bit. Place is a mess & I can't do anything about it cause I'm stuck in  hell

I felt a great disturbance in the internet, as if millions of nerds suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced 

Things were supposed to get better after twilight left 


I am Leonardo Dicaprio and  tickets are my Oscar.

Think its over? Now the Hunger Games style death match for housing begins. May the odds be ever in your favor, fellow.

 tweets are starting to look like the Titanic. I don't like this at all :( *nerdhugs!*

Whoever got the EPIC page to load...who did you have to sell your soul to? Crowley? Lemme know.   

Like I say every year, there has GOT to be a better way to do this. Unfortunately that probably involves a blood sacrifice. 


So there we are. Some of the best tweets we found from that morning. If you found any better ones, post them please. We all need a laugh. 

Also make sure to check out some of these twitter accounts. I bet these cannot be their only good tweets. 



Make to Follow us as well. 
Twitter: Andimatrainwrec (Katie), npalmerco08 (Nora)
Tumblr: Aaanndimatrainweck (official),  kahildreth (Katie), stillnuttypony (Nora)

And yes we did just re-read that and said, "Who let's us talk to people!?

No comments:

Post a Comment