Monday, October 21, 2013

Nerdgasm #25: A New Reason to Stay up @Midnight

See what I did there? I put the name of the TV show that I'm about to slobber all over in the actual title of the post itself. I'm so clever.

Guys, we all know I love Chris Hardwick (of Nerdist/Talking Dead/Talking Bad/Singled Out  fame) BUT did you know that he has a TV show on Comedy Central starting TONIGHT?!

I did, and now so do you.

But I guess the reason why this is a Nerdgasm for me is that according to the Nerd Overlord himself, it has the soul of a British panel show. Seriously. What could tug at a #trainwreck's heartstrings more than Chris Hardwick hosting a British panel show. We here at #Traintreck HQ have been hoping for this for years. And now we have it! It starts tonight at 11pm central/12 am eastern, right after the Colbert Report. Will it be good? Who knows. But it will be wonderful. @Midnight will air Mon-Thurs and everyone should watch it.

Nerdist.com calls it a :Chris Hardwick, Thomas Lennon, Robert Ben Garant and Funny or Die join forces to host a rapid-fire game show inspired by the darkest recesses of social media.

Watch it. But first! Click this link to go watch some hilarious previews.

Hey look, another link!
Twitter

And on the off chance you read that and said: Hey! These girls sound interesting, I should follow them on all forms of social media....you can follow us at the following.
 
Twitter: Andimatrainwrec (Katie), npalmerco08 (Nora)
Tumblr: Aaanndimatrainweck (official),  kahildreth (Katie), stillnuttypony (Nora)
 
 And yes we did just re-read that and said, "Who let's us talk to people!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment